Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
wanting to join back in the best clan ever EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

wanting to join back in the best clan ever

+2
FusionZ_
sandman93
6 posters

Go down

would you want me back ?

wanting to join back in the best clan ever I_vote_lcap64%wanting to join back in the best clan ever I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
wanting to join back in the best clan ever I_vote_lcap36%wanting to join back in the best clan ever I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

wanting to join back in the best clan ever Empty wanting to join back in the best clan ever

Post  sandman93 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

dear every body i was wondering if i can rejoin in the clan becasue i miss all of you and i cant find a clan like all you guys plus im fucking sad that i find low life lossers and fowllowing them and i just want to stay in the clan that i say should be 1#. how stupied i was of leaving FJ and the things i like about this clan was all the members where chill how i am. Also how we do clan wars he kik butt and have fun. But the most thing i have to say is that all of you are the most fantastic people in a clan i have ever meet in my life and i dont want to let it all go away.

sandman93

Back to top Go down

wanting to join back in the best clan ever Empty Re: wanting to join back in the best clan ever

Post  FusionZ_ Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Sandman u where an amazing member and it was very very very very very....very very very.....VERY stupid of u to quit but i think you should be able to join back Very Happy
FusionZ_
FusionZ_

Back to top Go down

wanting to join back in the best clan ever Empty Re: wanting to join back in the best clan ever

Post  Persian10 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 pm

hmm If i vote yes ur not allowed to call me a noob ever again :]
Persian10
Persian10

Back to top Go down

Post  swaturass Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 pm

well....dont be so loud this time when u join
tongue

swaturass

Back to top Go down

Post  Swatbigdog Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 am

If you promise to start using spell check, stop yelling in vent during cw's when you see the other peeps, i'll vote yes, LOL

Swatbigdog
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  necrozkai Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:22 am

I played with you once =D but im not gonna vote cuz im not even a member lol...but you would have my vote.
necrozkai
necrozkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down