Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com

+3
jah
SniperChick
pavel
7 posters

Go down

ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com Empty ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com

Post  pavel Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:17 pm

13/5.0/eastern/about 4hours/i love this clan and i love crossfire
I HAVE VENT(NO MIC)
pavel
pavel

Back to top Go down

ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com Empty Re: ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com

Post  SniperChick Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 pm

pavel every time you have applied you have put your KDR higher and higher your kdr is .9
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com Empty Re: ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com

Post  jah Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 am

pavel wrote:13/5.0/eastern/about 4hours/i love this clan and i love crossfire
I HAVE VENT(NO MIC)

vent without mic is worthless...
jah
jah
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 pm

jah wrote:
pavel wrote:13/5.0/eastern/about 4hours/i love this clan and i love crossfire
I HAVE VENT(NO MIC)

vent without mic is worthless...

not when im drunk on vent Very Happy i can amuse people alot when im drunk
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ForceKill Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 am

Yes , yes u can
And thats mostly everyday
Evil or Very Mad
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

ive benn trying to join clan aybe sniperchick will get the message here instead of z8games.com Empty well yea

Post  pavel Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm

tiffy i can do sometimes the kdr that i do but thats sometimes anyway this is my favorite clan and i never want to be kiked out cause its my favorite clan if i get kiked out i get really sad Sad Sad
pavel
pavel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lars Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 am

Its only a game...

Lars

Back to top Go down

Post  Out2KillU Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:31 am

pavel wrote:tiffy i can do sometimes the kdr that i do but thats sometimes anyway this is my favorite clan and i never want to be kiked out cause its my favorite clan if i get kiked out i get really sad Sad Sad
You're being asked your overall KDR ratio, not what KDR you can achieve. My overall KDR ratio is 2.0 but I can get 3.0 KDR or higher. If I tell someone my KDR is 3.0, all they have to do is look at my stats and see it's not true.
Out2KillU
Out2KillU

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 am

lol force shut up Very Happy now im drunk but not everyday... well.. i mean.. yeh well okey everyday im drunk so what Very Happy
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ForceKill Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm

I bet ur drunk now! u just cant stop! nate u know! it! theres alwyas beer rite next 2 u Razz
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down