Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Its Force's Turn EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Its Force's Turn EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Its Force's Turn EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Its Force's Turn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Its Force's Turn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Its Force's Turn EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Its Force's Turn EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Its Force's Turn EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Its Force's Turn EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Its Force's Turn

3 posters

Go down

Its Force's Turn Empty Its Force's Turn

Post  ForceKill Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 am

Alrigh there it goes I have alot to say and it would be awesome to read it all , Ty

Well yeah before I go since I have to much respect and history to this clan I will leave this Goodbye post and yes i know i left once already and did not make this but that time I knew i would still miss alot but here is my last goodbyes it is my thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome in and to those that I have met.

I am leaving because of loss of fun and enjoy , because its not how it was before I know clans meant to change but after ive seen it only the people that are dearing to me goes on and actually play with me (You know who you are)

I had made so much friends I came to the clan with companions joinning me and im the only survivor thats the last one to leave , I lost alot , you know its not a nice experience lossing a friend even if its ingame and i knw saying this isnt a help because IM leaving and im lossing more friends.
But i want those friends to stay intouch you know me playing with them I WANT you to pm me and if im allowed in vent then to still joke around and tell me wassup

Tiff you are just great seriusly I started unknown to you , had to work my way up it was hard for me to lose it all , Tiff you are truly amazing you are still here after a long time keeping the clan together with the help of Nate and fellow LTs that i will never forget.

I have a great respect to this clan and you know Tiff if you or anyone needs help with anything you can come to me for anything
I wanna keep intouch and it may sound bad but i am going to 'clan hopping' to meet a wide range of people.
but I will never forget bout this , some may not know this but I had the worst mic long ago , i wasnt as good of a player , i was really really shy , but coming here DID definitely change me.

So I wanna thank you for reading this and I wantyou all to take care of yourself and still have fun owning
And for those who means alot to me I want you to def keep intouch because i will hurt me hard if you dont Wink

OHHHH MY BUDDAH....

Force
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Its Force's Turn Empty Re: Its Force's Turn

Post  NyXz Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

aww, not force Sad
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ForceKill Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Xfire : forcek12
Sub : M*Dynasty
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  [FJ]-Valiant Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:04 am

FORCE who is gonna be up with me at 5 in the morning now? damit im gonna miss all of you guys!

[FJ]-Valiant
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum