Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
hi all EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
hi all EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
hi all EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
hi all EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
hi all EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
hi all EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
hi all EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
hi all EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
hi all EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

hi all

4 posters

Go down

hi all Empty hi all

Post  superdec Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 pm

im am superdec new if you dont know me and old school if you do ..once upon a time i was ranked 94 in the killing ranks but i lost my glasses now left for probably exactlty a year and i come back last week to share my experiences with you all im english and from london so get with me programme
fun and competition and i dont mind joining the losing side .dont play pc much so when i do i like to have a laugh ..kebabs wiv onions and lettause if they put the chilli inn a pot be well .vindaloo not bad also along with a chicken curry
ghostbusters leathelweapon movies and toy story films i like my toast well buttered and my tea strong but milky plus i like beer and sometimes i get carried away if im alone theres more but i stop here

dislikes
snipers...people standind in the street holding pizza signs the tax man richard branson coz he owns telewest aka ny broadband cats i really cant stand i know 1 who wants my guinepigs and if he ever did god help me... adverts on tv that are louder than the programme ur watching and that i say really gets my back up

beleifs
tbh i aint really got none .. but if u go to church every sunday and follow jesuses path then you aint harming me unless your the sunday driver going 15 mph only god in this world is me .. and now i know wat ur thinking and no sry i aint got time to teach you

superdec

Back to top Go down

hi all Empty Re: hi all

Post  Marksman2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 am

thats a bunch of info Razz
Marksman2
Marksman2
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  -TeRRyTiBBs- Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

superdec wrote:im am superdec new if you dont know me and old school if you do ..once upon a time i was ranked 94 in the killing ranks but i lost my glasses now left for probably exactlty a year and i come back last week to share my experiences with you all im english and from london so get with me programme
fun and competition and i dont mind joining the losing side .dont play pc much so when i do i like to have a laugh ..kebabs wiv onions and lettause if they put the chilli inn a pot be well .vindaloo not bad also along with a chicken curry
ghostbusters leathelweapon movies and toy story films i like my toast well buttered and my tea strong but milky plus i like beer and sometimes i get carried away if im alone theres more but i stop here

dislikes
snipers...people standind in the street holding pizza signs the tax man richard branson coz he owns telewest aka ny broadband cats i really cant stand i know 1 who wants my guinepigs and if he ever did god help me... adverts on tv that are louder than the programme ur watching and that i say really gets my back up

beleifs
tbh i aint really got none .. but if u go to church every sunday and follow jesuses path then you aint harming me unless your the sunday driver going 15 mph only god in this world is me .. and now i know wat ur thinking and no sry i aint got time to teach you
Hmm yeah.... what he said i guess ( nice one mate !!) btw im his mate -TeRRyTiBBs- Hello and thanks for letting me join your clan, i'll try and be on as much as i can, i have downloaded vent but i have no clue on how to set it up (so if anyone can help that be cool). Apart from that happy dayz Very Happy
-TeRRyTiBBs-
-TeRRyTiBBs-

Back to top Go down

Post  X Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Welcome !

For ventrilo

1. Hit the arrow next to " User Name ".
a. To the right of " Select " Hit the button " New "
b. Then, Enter in what you want your username to be.

2. Hit the arrow next to " Server ".
a. Hit the " New " button.
b. Type in something like " FJ " or " Final Justice "
c. Enter in " 68.232.167.116 " where it says " Hostname or IP ".
d. Enter in " 5939 " where it says " Port Number "
e. Enter in " shizzle " where it says " Password "
f. Hit " Cancel " down at the bottom after all of that

3. Hit " Connect " which is on the right hand side of Ventrilo

4. When you login, You will see peoples' names with speakers next to them.
a. Right click their name
b. Then go to " User "
c. Then " Private Chat " and ask them for help if you need any

I hope this helps you out a lot!

Thanks,
Nate
X
X
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -TeRRyTiBBs- Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 pm