Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Hey EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Hey EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Hey EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Hey EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Hey EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Hey EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Hey EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Hey EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Hey EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hey

Go down

Hey Empty Hey

Post  0utlaw66 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Hows it going? Ive tried to use the clan page application off z8 but I keep getting some error message despite which browser I use. So Im just gonna copy/paste what I wrote in my application and hope it will reach the right people.

Hey there, I just registered on your forums and installed ventrillio as per the instructions for new applicants. Maybe its just me or my browser shitting the bed on me, but I can't seem to figure out how to set it up for your channel. If someone could be so kind as to guide me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it! Now, onto the meat of the application:

Kill-Death Ratio: 32773/24429
Time Zone: EST (Toronto)
Time Spent Playing Crossfire Each Day: depending on my day between half an hour to sometimes over 6 hours. Usually at least 1-2 hours.
Tell Us a Little About Your Personality: Ive been a fan of military and law enforcement for quite some time. I play airsoft as a hobby and two driving forces in my life are music(Everything from most every kind of metal, country, blues, jazz, classical, folk. Just no pop/rap/hiphop/techno) and hockey. If theres anything more you want to know just ask! Email is rocknrolloutlaw1620@live.ca

Cheers, John.

0utlaw66

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Re: Hey

Post  X Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Hello " Outlaw666 "
We have a password on our ventrilo which allows no one to enter unless they have the password or have an account. As soon as you join Final Justice, The Ventrilo password will be in the clan messages and any of the LT's and / or Leader will set you up with an account on Ventrilo.

I see that you are in " Fox Team " currently and I would be more than happy to accept you if you are willing to apply.

Thanks for your time

SnyperChick ( Nate )
X
X
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum