Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! Empty I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!!

Post  [FJ]-Valiant Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 am

Hey guys its 2:24 in the morning and i cant sleep. I was gonna get on vent to talk to people but no one is on lol. I just thought id check up on things and see how everyone is doing and how their summer has been treating them. Let me know Very Happy

My summers been pretty good although it sucks ass that i do not have a good connection up here. Its only been two weeks and im having crossfire withdrawls lol.
Mostly ive just been hanging with friends and what not but i misses fj Crying or Very sad

I cant sleep, like i said, and ima just keep typing because it gives me something to do haha.

My summer so far has been fun, taking the boat out on the lake, getting high with my friends, and im already starting to get into trouble haha. I have had to talk to the cops twice when i was completely gone and I found out something. I trip nutz when talking to cops now because im 18 and they could throw my ass in jail lol.

Hope you all are having fun. Speaking of which redstone ima bout to poo on your fun SNURF SNURF. I knew you had to of seen it coming lol! Nah but im already kinda feeling homesick and it sucks cause i love being up here with my mom but at the same time it takes away from my obsession with crossfire lol.

BTW TIFF!!! I passed my classes. Dont remember if i told you that but i ended up barely passing sociology, and i aced american studies. 8 credits shy of graduating now woot!@@@@@@@@

Yeah um this post is excessively long so ima just end it before you all get tired of reading lol. Just reply and let me know how your summers been.

Loves You FJ,

~val~

[FJ]-Valiant
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!! Empty Re: I MISS MY FRANZZ!!!!!!!

Post  SniperChick Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 am

I'm glad that you did pass your classes and that for the most part you're enjoying your summer
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum