Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Annoyed Post About Scrimming EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Annoyed Post About Scrimming

3 posters

Go down

Annoyed Post About Scrimming Empty Annoyed Post About Scrimming

Post  SniperChick Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 am

Okay so this is going to be bitchy, and I'm sure there are nicer ways to say this but frankly...well I just don't care.

1. If you want to scrim, find the number of people that you want to play with then go look for a scrim for that number. I am aware that there are times when the other team will ask for more people and that you may still want to play them. You can tell them no or that they need to drop one because you already agreed. But hey if by the 4th set of spam messages no one else wants to play let it go.

2. If you are scrimming and you don't listen to the strats or do what you're told I don't want to hear bitching about losing. Because maybe just maybe if you followed and didn't run off on your own you could have helped keep your team alive. Especially during rushing because the point of that is to over power them with numbers.

3. If people are in a CW room in vent, don't come in asking if they are scrimming, what the score is, who they are playing, if you can get in on the next one etc. Ask in clan chat, if someone is dead 9 times out of 10 they will tell you.

4. Do not say anything to the other team when they call you noobs or hackers. Let the leaders and LTS handle these things. I know it's annoying but we handle it or just ignore it. You don't help the clan by yelling at them, and you just give them more fuel.

5. Cover your god damn team. I'm tired of getting killed when planting the bomb and having 3 teammates around me. That just shouldn't happen.

6. Play smart. This includes...
-Putting your sniper rifle down when you are against 4 people and you're not a "pro."
-Not spinning around in circles when you're getting shot at because you have no idea where it could be from even though there is only one opening to that area!
-Not wasting time trading guns when speed is needed.
-Not talking when you are dead.
-Not running off on your own. There are very few people in this clan that can get away with doing this and not dying.
-Playing clans that are known hackers when you have a sub-par team.
-Playing clans that you know are going to stomp you and talk shit when you have a sub-par team.

These are some of the reasons I don't scrim with most of you. You think you can not listen and do whatever the hell you want then wonder and bitch when you lose. Get your shit together.
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Annoyed Post About Scrimming Empty Re: Annoyed Post About Scrimming

Post  ForceKill Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 am

You C that people...
You guys ( Not everyone ) need to take scrims kind off seriusly because , even if we have lets say 15 on and 10 has vent and u guys go O.O we shold do cw we have alot on if we do , do that then atleast we should take it seriusly because were representing our clan Wink
Dont hate our leader for saying the truth ! You guys whould see it with your own big or little eyes! (im jking)
Did we get a message people!?
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  redstone Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 pm

simple fixes to help running scrims:

1- if wanting to switch weapons:

*^* ask the player before the game even if you know you want there gun and ask them what gun they would like to have in exchange, this is very common between me and force so if we have a gun you want just ask!

*^* if you want a gun that you notice they have during the game type it in clan chat or team chat and do the switch as soon as you spawn not after you can move because if there is a rush you messed it up.

*^* Do not switch for a weapon you dont know how to use during a clan war, that is not the time or place to be testing new weapons go to a pub later.

2- Strat calling issues

*^* if you are having troubles with your mic please do not try to call strats, all you do is confuse everyone or spam the vent with noise.

*^* if you are having troubles hearing someone either turn up there mic or ask if someone else can call. There is also the option of using the commandes and just type mid to then hit the commande

*^* DO NOT talk over the caller, at spawn keep the vent clear so you can her the strat being called.

*^* if someone is calling please just let them call unless they ask for help, if you start calling and they make a different call you are all going to be in a mess. The caller is deciding in the beginning and stick to that person unless they ask someone for help. if you are asking for help on calling, ask a certain person not just anyone because two or more may try to call at the same time.

*^* some maps are better known by other people, example i know mexico and factory where as tiff knows EE and port, please let the person who knows the map call if you think they would be a better caller. I personally very often will let someone else call bw or port because i dont find i call them good.

3 clutch time

*^* even if you have the lead please keep the vent clear when there is one person left (try to keep it clear normally, but im sure you will have to say the important stuff) try to talk in team or clan chat

*^* while clutching some of you freak out, just calm down and listen, no one in the clan will be mad at you if you dont get the clutch.

4 negative comments

*^* lets try to keep the comments to our self unless it has some point, some people are getting annoyed and not wanting to scrim because they messed up and someone raged, try to listen to what they say on vent but if you think they are wrong go for what you think is going on, sometimes we are wrong and i wont hold it against you i do it all the time.

i hope this helped try to clean up our scrims ^_^
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down