Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking.

Go down

Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking. Empty Cr0ssFire Online 4Wayz to kill a Mutant without any stupid glitches,hackes,and blocking.

Post  xsolsist Mon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm

By XsOlsist. A member of Final justice.(I'm new)
Note:Require skills,Like good at aiming head.
1> If you have guns that have a lot of ammo.(M60orThompson)And the Mutant was born in front of you try and shoot push the mutant to the corner of the wall. Shoot to death. Very Happy (Other players will help u when u do that)
2>These tricks are for snipers that are good at aiming head. When the mutant comes aim the head every single shot. If u saw a mutant that is acting and staying still far far away,Now your chance to sniper the head!(AWM= Head=500 damage on mutant)Notice that glowing red means the mutant hp is lower than 500.
Follow this link of sniping mutants head montage.(From Vietnam server)
3>This trick is for low weight of gun and high ammo.(MP5,Thompson,and shot guns) Practicing walking backwards in the map.Walk backwards and shoot the mutant,And jump around if the mutant are every where.
4>The Mutation grenade(Directly hit more than 600 damage) Your going to get a lot of kills if you hit a pile of mutants.
I hope This guide can help our clan with mutants. Very Happy
If you play with me, I will let you have a test with M60 advance!
If you have a way to kill a mutant more than this plz reply.
My character name is SnIPeRcRoz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mAr6NXPe0&feature=related

xsolsist

Back to top Go down