Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
I guess this is goodbye. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
I guess this is goodbye. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
I guess this is goodbye. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
I guess this is goodbye. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
I guess this is goodbye. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
I guess this is goodbye. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
I guess this is goodbye. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I guess this is goodbye.

+3
Lars
redstone
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
7 posters

Go down

I guess this is goodbye. Empty I guess this is goodbye.

Post  [FJ]-[S]LiNG Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Hm..So I was kicked for "Hacking" ?? Well I really don't hack, I'm probably just really good and have good hearing ? But I'm not gonna rage anyways. If I'm kicked then.. Bye. Hope to see you guys in-game.
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

I guess this is goodbye. Empty Re: I guess this is goodbye.

Post  redstone Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:01 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=19969461f26dcc1d111096d429abd360fcc6b38ce21ff022daada8390b259c5f

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=19969461f26dcc1d111096d429abd3609422

if there are any questions as to why you got kicked these replays should solve that problem. Sling i stuck up for you before but this many replays prove it. I'm kinda hurt that you would lower yourself to this level. Please no one post after my post unless lt or leader about the videos them selves, just save this thread to say good bye. good bye sling im sad it ended this way but if that is how you play the game i can no longer have any respect for you or in turn be your friend since you are pretty much spitting in my face. good bye.
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lars Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 am

Sling doesnt hack for sure. Sling feel free to pm me, ill talk to u Smile

Lars

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperChick Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 am

lars get the hell out. Have you watched the replays? Did you know the he tried to apply to another clan that gave him a trial that he also hacked in and they are reporting him? Didn't think so.
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:41 pm

How do i watch it? sorry if im not allowed here tiff :

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  [FJ]-[S]LiNG Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:52 pm

enough about me. If they think I hack, let them. Just stop making such a big deal about it. I'm kicked , so.. I'm kicked....
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayh Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Say you applied at Pubstarz (my clan), but you didnt got in it because of your age, hope to still play with u sling Wink im lars btw.

Jayh

Back to top Go down

Post  Manito Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Reviewed the demo, at no point have I seen evidence of hacking (currently on round 7). He has died the last two rounds (6 and 7) to marksman. At no point is he wall tracing, and his aim has recoil. To his credit, rounds 1-5 were pretty much flawless - he has a clear routine as he goes long A that gives him maximum cover and good fire lines of sight.

Round 8 when he fires on redstone is a little odd, but if he heard redstone's footsteps on the metal at top of staircase, it makes sense. We also don't know what was said on voice chat, it's possible he was told that there was one long A.

Round 9, Marksman totally takes their mid rushers (including Sling) by surprise, anyone with wallhack (chams) or an active aimbot would have killed marksman as he entered the mid doors.

Dies again to marksman in Round 10, gets surprised by him while trying to pick off sniper at long B.

Starting to see a pattern here? One thing to note, Sling was doing great when he was repeating the same path and fire stances as he rushed long A the first 6 rounds. Then he started changing his routine, and started getting killed more often (by marksman's routine of holding down mid stairs). It should also be noted that Sling's teammate, NATE, is holding a fairly impressive score as well. This contributes to Sling's lack of deaths, as he is not having to carry the team (since only one other person besides Sling and Nate is positive K:D).

Round 11, gets killed by SniperChick from ledge at GR mid doors. If he had been aimbotting, death would have been instant for SniperChick (both fired at each other), and his exit from the doors was normal, he wasn't tracing thru the wall to Sniper prior to exiting.

Round 12, surprised by SniperChick from below sniper nest at mid. Fails both dropping AWM shot and pistol.

Round 13 is pretty much flawless (as he does his long A routine again). He plants for corner box watch, and at no point do any of his shots "snap" to targets as the usually do with an aimbotter. Plus the nice knife at the end. Smile

Round 14, shoots behind treeman before killing him (another clear case that there is no aimbot) and then proceeds to die to marksman at mid doors AGAIN. (Go marksman!)

Round 15 - completely fails to kill SniperChick, and then gets flanked by treeman even though treeman appears in his field of view for a split second as he is jumping onto boxes at long A. Someone with an active aimbot would have snapped to treeman as he came into view, and someone with chams would have "seen" treeman coming and waited for him.

Round 16, handily kills SniperChick and one other long A (after they kill his teammate, so it was fairly obvious they were there), and then fails against Persian (an aimbotter would have killed with any one of the 10-15 shots Sling fired off).

Round 17 (Final Round), picks SniperChick at long B, the snap on that shot is a little fishy, but the recoil and bullet holes behind SniperChick show that it was a spike in the replay (look at the spread of bullets behind her) - and then Persian kills Sling again.

Based on this replay, I'd have to say that Sling is a fairly experienced player, with a strong adherence to a routine that he knows will give him maximum survivability as well as maximum kill capability (long A) gave him the majority of his kills (90%+). Deviation from his normal strategy often resulted in 0-1 kills, followed immediately by death. At no point is his aim indicative of the use of an aimbot, and at no point does he trace players thru walls or prefire as most chammers would. That's my opinion on the matter.
Manito
Manito

Back to top Go down

Post  [FJ]-[S]LiNG Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Manito wrote:Reviewed the demo, at no point have I seen evidence of hacking (currently on round 7). He has died the last two rounds (6 and 7) to marksman. At no point is he wall tracing, and his aim has recoil. To his credit, rounds 1-5 were pretty much flawless - he has a clear routine as he goes long A that gives him maximum cover and good fire lines of sight.

Round 8 when he fires on redstone is a little odd, but if he heard redstone's footsteps on the metal at top of staircase, it makes sense. We also don't know what was said on voice chat, it's possible he was told that there was one long A.

Round 9, Marksman totally takes their mid rushers (including Sling) by surprise, anyone with wallhack (chams) or an active aimbot would have killed marksman as he entered the mid doors.

Dies again to marksman in Round 10, gets surprised by him while trying to pick off sniper at long B.

Starting to see a pattern here? One thing to note, Sling was doing great when he was repeating the same path and fire stances as he rushed long A the first 6 rounds. Then he started changing his routine, and started getting killed more often (by marksman's routine of holding down mid stairs). It should also be noted that Sling's teammate, NATE, is holding a fairly impressive score as well. This contributes to Sling's lack of deaths, as he is not having to carry the team (since only one other person besides Sling and Nate is positive K:D).

Round 11, gets killed by SniperChick from ledge at GR mid doors. If he had been aimbotting, death would have been instant for SniperChick (both fired at each other), and his exit from the doors was normal, he wasn't tracing thru the wall to Sniper prior to exiting.

Round 12, surprised by SniperChick from below sniper nest at mid. Fails both dropping AWM shot and pistol.

Round 13 is pretty much flawless (as he does his long A routine again). He plants for corner box watch, and at no point do any of his shots "snap" to targets as the usually do with an aimbotter. Plus the nice knife at the end. Smile

Round 14, shoots behind treeman before killing him (another clear case that there is no aimbot) and then proceeds to die to marksman at mid doors AGAIN. (Go marksman!)

Round 15 - completely fails to kill SniperChick, and then gets flanked by treeman even though treeman appears in his field of view for a split second as he is jumping onto boxes at long A. Someone with an active aimbot would have snapped to treeman as he came into view, and someone with chams would have "seen" treeman coming and waited for him.

Round 16, handily kills SniperChick and one other long A (after they kill his teammate, so it was fairly obvious they were there), and then fails against Persian (an aimbotter would have killed with any one of the 10-15 shots Sling fired off).

Round 17 (Final Round), picks SniperChick at long B, the snap on that shot is a little fishy, but the recoil and bullet holes behind SniperChick show that it was a spike in the replay (look at the spread of bullets behind her) - and then Persian kills Sling again.

Based on this replay, I'd have to say that Sling is a fairly experienced player, with a strong adherence to a routine that he knows will give him maximum survivability as well as maximum kill capability (long A) gave him the majority of his kills (90%+). Deviation from his normal strategy often resulted in 0-1 kills, followed immediately by death. At no point is his aim indicative of the use of an aimbot, and at no point does he trace players thru walls or prefire as most chammers would. That's my opinion on the matter.

Wow, Somebody that actually understands. Thank you Manito for understanding, I really appreciate it.
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperChick Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:07 pm

you seem to have missed the pre-firing, pre-nading, and shooting walls but that's cool.
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manito Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 pm

SniperChick wrote:you seem to have missed the pre-firing, pre-nading, and shooting walls but that's cool.

Tell me what round he pre-fired and I'll be happy to look at it.

He pre-naded every round he went long A, the same exact way every time. Any other nades thrown were not abnormal, if you have a specific example please tell me what round.

The only time he shot a "wall" and actually hit someone was the time he saw you from cubby above A and killed you thru a very thin window sill, and it doesn't change the fact that he saw you first. I don't know about the rest of you, but if I see someone, and they move or I move and my view is obscured by an object that I know isn't bulletproof, I'm probably going to shoot through it too.
Manito
Manito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down