Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :(

+5
redstone
SniperChick
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
Lars
Cruelty
9 posters

Go down

Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( Empty Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :(

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:03 am

Guys why do u think i hack?
I rlly dont btw how come u guys think that?
Ah, I thought i was a friend seems that i was wrong , i think this is a farewell then, Cya guys i hope that ill still be playing with some of you.
Sweet Sweet Lemonade Sad

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( Empty Re: Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :(

Post  Lars Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:55 am

Its not our choise,
its the decision of the LTS/Leader.

I'm not that happy you are kicked, it was funny yesterday with lemonade Smile

Hoping forward to still play with you!

Lars

Back to top Go down

Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( Empty Re: Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :(

Post  [FJ]-[S]LiNG Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 am

Sucks one of my azn buds gets kicked Wth, i do not hack serious i rlly dont :( Icon_mad Anyways; like Shadow said, it's now really our choice, its what Tiff, Nate, and Lt's decide. So yeah, I still hope to see you in-game.
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
[FJ]-[S]LiNG
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 am

She also banned me from vent so icant talk to you guys anymore, ill just hope she knows shes mistaken and will have me back in the clan, ill be riding solo now, I rlly didnt think Tiff and Nate would think i hack but i wont insult them or anything if they made that decision i wont be fighting back you guys decide if u want me back k, btw Thank you Tiff and Nate and the other clanmembers for the time i had with you guys its a thing i always will remember Smile

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperChick Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 am

Cruelty,

I has some suspicions when we did our 1 v 1 because you pre-fired corners when I was walking and before I would even move to sides. Then I watched your replay with Nate. You pre-naded him ever time you spawned, there were times that you followed him straffing behind boxes, many timed when you looked directly at him from your spawn and behind boxes. It happened far too many times to just seem like a matter of luck, esp when it happens close to every single round. The replay was watched by multiple people and the same conclusion was come to.
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

Rlly?, serious i dont i listen and i just throw my nade and guess where hes at i rlly dont hack, Tiff the match i played with u i tought u were there and i always spray a lil before i go there or wait i seriously dont Sad, But if u dont want me back in the clan ill understand, Thanks for the Wonderful times in the clan Smile, hope u'll know i do not hack but i cant decide for u.
U do what u think is best, I wish u the best with ur clan, keep being a good leader like u always are

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 am

I reapplied, u can deny or agree u choose if u deny could u tell me becuz then ill join a other clan

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 am

It seems u dont want me, k sorry that i used ur time for nothing ill just search for a other clan

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:47 am

Farewell,
To everyone in the clan ill just hope ill play with u guys btw when i see u guys ill add if u dont wanna add me lemme know k

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  redstone Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am

Dear cruel,

I did enjoy the time you were with us even though in fact i have just met you. But i have to stand behind tiff on this one. Normally even pre-fires i would let slip up and think nothing of it because sometimes your foot or the tip of the gun is sticking out so you are seen, But in this video you follow Nate threw the walls way to much to be random luck. There are also times when you shoot the trailers which is in line with Nate a.k.a. your trying to shoot him threw solid stuff before you have seen him. Also on ship i understand that it is very easy to hear someone if they don't shift walk but there are several spots where Nate did shift walk but you would follow him threw the trailer or burst out (not looking anywhere else) and just line up a perfect shot. There are also times you can see where Nate lagged you have to slide your cross hairs over really quick to you can still see him and you move that way because you think he is running.

You can ask most clan mates that i play with, i don't usually say someone hacks I normally say im bad. But after that video this is pretty blunt, it is a hack. So please do not come in here and act like you did not and make us sound like the bad guys because that my friend is not only a slap to the face to me tiff Nate wicked and Diz it is a slap in the face to all of Final Justice. This should be all i have to say on the matter from here on out and im sorry if you find this rude, but we have to rule with an iron fist or else we will get more hacks in the clan.
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 am

But i didnt make you guys look like the bad guys >.>
Its kinda making me sad that you guys think i hack, becuz i dont but okay if u think so and the other do to k ill have to accept that even if i dont want to.
I'll just join a other clan, It was a Pleasure playing with you guys, Could i still Visit Ventrilo sometimes? to talk to my friends.
Tiff, Redstone, Nate, Wicked and Diz if i insulted you guys, then im sorry for that

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 am

Just wanted to say i got in Pubstarz Smile

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  redstone Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm

^_^ thanks for telling us, we will remember not to scrim with them.
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm

>.> u also think i hack :p

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  THE_VIBE Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Sorry, but I'm with Stonney and Tiff.
THE_VIBE
THE_VIBE
Clan Member

https://www.youtube.com/MaxFrizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva*Ace Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok that's enough everyone has their own opinion in beleiving on wat they want, lets forget about dis and move on.

Silva*Ace
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am

i have been with cruelty since we werent LT ranks or anythign and never, even once i thought he would hack, it could be a misunderstanding or bad luck, but i know he doesnt hack
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PureKrikke Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 am

Ok cruel goodbye my friend, i had a great time with you Smile
I didn't saw replay, so i m not saying you do hack or not.

(btw i m back from holiday)

PureKrikke
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down