Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Thing that could be better about Crossfire. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Thing that could be better about Crossfire.

+11
Silva*Ace
redstone
ForceKill
Cruelty
Out2KillU
Cateater
Marksman2
Admin
NyXz
The_Jester
xX[FJ]BombXx
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thing that could be better about Crossfire. Empty Thing that could be better about Crossfire.

Post  xX[FJ]BombXx Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Post here what you think could be better in Crossfire. It's always fun to fantasize. Shocked

I personally think there should be more characters. Like a French Commando who is annoying and never fires because he's afraid of hurting someone's feelings. Or a Canadian soldier who is drunk 24/7 and lives in a houseboat on lake Erie, and wears plaid. Also I think they should add some new weapons...more shotguns with more accurate physics, a couple new machine guns, stuff like that, give us more variety. Also, I think naked women are awesome. ok...thanks.

<3 bomb
xX[FJ]BombXx
xX[FJ]BombXx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thing that could be better about Crossfire. Empty .

Post  The_Jester Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm

I agree, I think they need to add more female characters tho, A nice thick hottie with some booty ! lol

The_Jester

Back to top Go down

Thing that could be better about Crossfire. Empty Re: Thing that could be better about Crossfire.

Post  xX[FJ]BombXx Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am

I agree with that, my wife would be good to model after.
xX[FJ]BombXx
xX[FJ]BombXx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thing that could be better about Crossfire. Empty Re: Thing that could be better about Crossfire.

Post  NyXz Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 pm

i want estonian characters!! beer bottle + a chick right next to him Very Happy
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 pm

I would like a female that actually looks like she could kick someone's ass...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marksman2 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 pm

i would like that you could mod or customize your weapon like adding silencers, scopes, grenade launchers, shotguns etc
Marksman2
Marksman2
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cateater Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow i like a little meat on a chicks bone's Twisted Evil
Cateater
Cateater

Back to top Go down

Post  Out2KillU Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:20 pm

More characters - More to choose from is always good.

More Non-ZP/Crates content - I get they want to make money from the game but I wish more stuff was available via GP. As they introduce new content to the game, they could wait like 6 months (from the time something was added to the game) and make older items available thru GP.

Master Sergeant & above server - Perhaps they could give you extra GP too like they do with the delta server. I think this could help cut down on the number of hackers/farmers.
Out2KillU
Out2KillU

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 pm

i would like customizable weaps too, it would be like in operation 7.
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Thing that could be better about Crossfire. Empty xd

Post  Cruelty Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 am

Cateater wants alot of girls with big bootys:P, But hes right xd gimme some hot girls>.> and crossfire XD

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  ForceKill Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm

I want Asian Characters!
More of them !
Lol
The ones that will make cat drool
tongue
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Thing that could be better about Crossfire. Empty xd

Post  Cruelty Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 am

The stupid people, I found someone standing infront of a door and he typed MOVE MOOOOVEEE!!! lol, he seriously didnt know he couldnt get trough it xD

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  ForceKill Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm

lmao
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:06 pm

xd People are so stupid:P

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:14 pm

xd, found a dude slashing a door and saying OPEN THE DOOR NOW OPEN IT( HE WAS SERIOUS)

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 am

xd, funniest thing ever Razz
ManBearPig in crossfire lol they got the pic as a spray

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  redstone Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

personally im glad there is no Canadian character because "eh site" would just be annoying command ha ha besides we know nothing about weapons ha ha we use beavers and bear to fight ha ha

honestly though i do wish there were more characters to choose from but i don't really care what sex or where they are from ha ha i wish we could customize are guns as well but i think a grenade launcher is to much. I would really like more customizable stuff in clothing, like new gloves boots coats pants that kinda stuff (extra xp boost on those items as well!) i wish they would come out with some new guns. Not some adv or custom i mean a new gun that you can buy in the item shop. Not a spray gun either ha ha something where people could say i would recommend m4 or AK or the new gun.
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:47 pm

i wouldn't mind Jessica Alba's running around
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva*Ace Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 pm

I wish there was a different grenade that was much stronger and we could keep for permanent and also rocket launchers would be cool!

Silva*Ace
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:51 pm

that's like too much sci-fi bro
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva*Ace Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm

2 much Sci fi lol! i dnt mean as in a fake grenade dat blows up like a bitch i mean just a stronger grenade coz the frag grenade in this game is weak and there are much stronger grenades out there. Jessica alba would be worse.. scratch

Silva*Ace
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 pm

you gay? Very Happy
lol jk, but the nades are awsome yeah
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lars Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm

hahahahahha jetpacks Razz

Maybe, like Combat Arms, personalize your guns, like u have a m4a1, u can put zooms on it and stuff, that would be great.

Lars

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 am

i would put a zoom on my winchester! xD

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva*Ace Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 am

lol! zoom on winchester lol! how about setting a claim war [mine] on the floor like in COD and im not tlkin about c4 im tlkin about a claim war that you keep on you like a grenade , flash grenade , smoke and more and you can set it on da floor wherever you want and when they walk past it, it blows up tongue is this 2 much detail i put... scratch xD

Silva*Ace
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next