Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
Point of view from the outer to the inner EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Point of view from the outer to the inner

+5
ForceKill
NyXz
[FJ]-Valiant
SniperChick
redstone
9 posters

Go down

Point of view from the outer to the inner Empty Point of view from the outer to the inner

Post  redstone Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey guys its stoney here! I'm making this thread to give those people who are wondering what everyone is thinking about final justice in other clans and what i have noticed since i join. Now there is going to be negative comments so for the weak stop reading now! Before i start i just wanted to let everyone know I'm in love with this clan and i think tiff and Nate are doing an amazing job. okay so before i joined the clan and started pubbing/ scrimming against you guys i thought it was fun, def in scrims no QQ at the end of the match. But more and more i noticed in pubs you guys went from complaining about laggers (laggers make me mad to so now biggy) to some major QQ and some very not needed language. I know when someone calls you something rude you are going to answer and i know your not just going to let them rip up the clan either which is okay to, but sometimes you guys were starting the flame wars and complaining about things that were obviously legit. (i sniped someone from behind that was standing still and all of a sudden i was a b**** and a hacker) now i first thought it was maybe just a couple people but it is actually more. I asked some of my old clan mates and some other friends from other clans and they were starting to say QQ level with fj went up. Now after my clan leader and me had a disagreement and i left the clan and tiff kindly accepted me into fj i noticed there were some amazing players in the clan and some not so great players but def team players which both are great for clans (not saying im skilled , i am more of a team player) but then i found there was way to much drama floating about in the clan which i though was a little weird for it to be floating around even though it didn't have anything to do with it and i noticed some very unneeded comments in games, but scrimming was good. now up to date i noticed the drama dropped which was def a plus but QQ went up Sad. i would like to recommend in pubs that we calm down on the QQ guys and kicking people all the time, i noticed a lot of the time we are just kicking people "for kicks" but scrims i have to say congrats, you guys do very good and proper manner in them, i have never seen a clan be as proper as you guys, we are setting the bar for all clans here not only our own and if we can get it like that in pubs we will be highly regarded by most clans and probably get more apps for mannered people ^_^ sorry if anyone is angered by this but it is just the truth.
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Point of view from the outer to the inner Empty Re: Point of view from the outer to the inner

Post  SniperChick Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 pm

First I will start the replies off.

He speaks the truth in some matters. I have always gone with the idea that if you need to QQ do it in vent and leave it out of a game. I am guilty of that myself. But it seems to be seeping more and more into the game to the point where I am having people I don't even know whispering me about situations, or better yet people I do know asking me what the hell is going on with my clan.

Point A: Today I am sitting on vent and hearing about how some members might get banned for talking shit in a room...PS yeah I was there. Then the player whispered me, did you know he used to be in D1?

Point B: I know a shit ton of people in this game. They do tell me when you guys do things you aren't supposed to. I have an alt account I float around on, and oh yes I have been called a hacker by members.

We all like to rip on each other from time to time...and that is acceptable...but know what you are saying to the person and the other people that are around on vent.

We know people hack, we know people lag, we know that z8 fails. We don't need to talk about these things every single time that they come up. And if you think a player is hacking take the SS, save the replay, and just send it in. Sometimes they really are just that good. If they are hacking and you bitch, you can bitch until you are blue in the face, all you are doing is making the clan as a whole look bad.

People will always talk shit about our clan. It's the nature of this game and sadly of this CF community. But ya know what...when ever we handle a situation with those people in a way that is funny, or shows a little bit of smarts...I promise there is someone in that room that gains a little respect for our clan. And you never know when they will be the deciding vote on if you are kicked out of a room.

Now the Drama...It has to stop. End of. This is a game that is supposed to be fun. Reference my other post about drama. If you have an issue with someone deal with it with them and don't drag other people through it. Guests on vent are becoming an issue, if this continues to be a problem I have no issue making it so that only clan members can be in here. If you bring a guest in here that doesn't transiently mean that they are allowed to bring guests in here as well.
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Point of view from the outer to the inner Empty Re: Point of view from the outer to the inner

Post  [FJ]-Valiant Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah i'm guilty of at least 99% of those cases and the main person on one of those points. First off, id like to apologize. I know that I can QQ alot and I even have a macro that says it.(mostly use macro for fun with clannies) And yes i do have a real short fuse when it comes to a player bashing on the clan and other clannies i'm in a pub with, but i'm trying to work on it. I'm also working on my skills so i can actually be an asset to the clan and not get raped in every single S&D that i go into. And I would also like to apologize about the drama on vent. I have had some trouble with people that i stopped talking too and the just don't get the hint. But from the looks of it, it has stopped and i'm sure it's over with. I do curse a lot in a game, a little more than nessicary, but i'm trying to censor myself more. I am quick to call someone a hacker and im trying to stop that also. But i will only call someone a lagger if they have over 150 ping or when i witness their uber lag first hand. (case and point when im behind a wall and get shot.) I want you guys to view me as a friend and a valuable teammate and not the clan fuck up, who sucks and calls everyone lagger and talks about random crap on ventrilo while were playing.

I EATADZ ALL OF DIZ'S COOKIEZ!

[FJ]-Valiant
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 am

i need a drink...
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperChick Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 am

Then go to the FJ Bar =p
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 pm

i just came from there lol
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ForceKill Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:26 pm

lol random nate
u ruined the emotion in this thread
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  NyXz Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 pm

there was no emotion, basically the point was that we QQ alot in fj
NyXz
NyXz
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Point of view from the outer to the inner Empty QQ

Post  PureKrikke Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am

I noticed it too... -.- I heared some members complaining about it (he has + 200 cp) and he may leave FJ because of that. I think our people should try control theirself more and more. (I know it is very difficult, I can't control myself either always, but I try my very best, and most of the time i just sit there and say : he hacks ok thats a pitty! But i m not gonna cry, i'll just take a beer ^^) And a good argument is that screaming in vent, or screaming and talking offensive language with clan mates, and in public won't stop the hacker from hacking and playing! He probably has even more fun!

PureKrikke
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva*Ace Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Best things 2 do in this occasion is just 2 not QQ and keep it 2 your self, and if u are sure he haks then just save and report, and if he lags then run something on your backround so you lag 2 lol!

Silva*Ace
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:34 pm

PureKrikke wrote:I noticed it too... -.- I heared some members complaining about it (he has + 200 cp) and he may leave FJ because of that. I think our people should try control theirself more and more. (I know it is very difficult, I can't control myself either always, but I try my very best, and most of the time i just sit there and say : he hacks ok thats a pitty! But i m not gonna cry, i'll just take a beer ^^) And a good argument is that screaming in vent, or screaming and talking offensive language with clan mates, and in public won't stop the hacker from hacking and playing! He probably has even more fun!
Who?
btw
Lets all say this!

I ADMIT, I QQ, BUT IM STILL A HUMAN WE ALL ARE WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT THESE MISTAKES MUST BE MADE ONCE AND NOT TWICE!

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Marksman2 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 pm

yea im sorry if i sometimes call people laggers when they kill me and when they dont kill me
Marksman2
Marksman2
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva*Ace Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I ADMIT, I QQ, BUT IM STILL A HUMAN WE ALL ARE WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT THESE MISTAKE OH STFU LOL! i neva make a mistake im mr.perfect neva QQ Very Happy if any of u think im lieying then ur 100% correct bounce

Silva*Ace
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum