Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month.

+3
Admin
Cateater
xX[FJ]BombXx
7 posters

Go down

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. Empty This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month.

Post  xX[FJ]BombXx Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Here's a run down on what's occurring presently and what has happened in the recent past concerning our clan.

First of all I'd like to make my introduction, I'm Bombcat in vent and xX[D1]BombXx in game. Hi. I am currently a Lieutenant in Final Justice (formerly of Deadly Ones, only it was spelled more fancifully). I guess my role here is a public relations liaison.

Deadly Ones was experiencing a lull in leadership activity. This was due to the fact that our leader, whom we referred to as Fox aka Temp, was inactive for various 'personal' reasons. Only later would we conclude through his admission that he was indeed hacking and felt guilty for not informing us or ceasing his subversive cheating ways. Fox was and is a manipulator, he has us all fooled. With tactical manipulators, often times they revert to lying to reach their goals of being accepted and "put on a pedestal"...it's a self esteem thing. Fox wanted to be the best. He was due to the fact that he hacked. He hacked through "Autumn Assault", he hacked during scrimmages. He hacked and lied about it consistently since April of 2009. Thinking back I am sure some of you remember him sometimes being "horrible" or even mediocre. That was concerning his guilty conscience. He stopped hacking occasionally in order to practice what he preached. Which did not work. His hacking violated the one rule on which this clan was and is founded. -IF YOU ARE FOUND HACKING YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLAN- Period.

So, we convened a meeting in which we decided who would run the clan in Fox's absence. SniperChick was decided as the new interim administrator of the clan and it's public face. Only then did Fox message us and disclose his previous hacking. So what was initially meant to be a temporary shift in power has since become a permanent change. Fox betrayed us. So we took charge and decided to make this clan better than it was before. We removed certain Lieutenants and replaced them with Lieutenants that wanted to do the job. We changed leadership and we've changed mentality.

In closing I would like to commend those of you who have chose to stick with us, and to wish those of you who left or were forcibly removed good luck and a fond farewell. Final Justice is a very fitting name for a clan with a very bright and decided future. We will rise above these occurrences and we will do it with style, poise, a sense of humor, and a whole lot of scrutiny. So enjoy and thank you for reading.

Thanks,

Bombcat
xX[FJ]BombXx
xX[FJ]BombXx
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. Empty hi

Post  Cateater Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

That was good bombcat i like what u said and as a new member in this clan i will help in anyway u need me and for alot of ex unleashed member that r here and i we will all help out Cool
Cateater
Cateater

Back to top Go down

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. Empty Re: This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks for posting this Bomb you can check it off that list I gave you lol.

It's nice to have you former unleashed people here though. It's always nice to have people come in that actually want to be involved in the clan and not just another member.

To Bombs post I would like to add...

If you have an issue with, and you're thinking about leaving, just because of the clan name -- don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Byee Smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. Empty YO bomb remember me.. i was in ur vent till i got banned for being there..

Post  QQ Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 am

well yeah anyways to get to my point. i cant believe what has happened since i read this i had to tell you as it was correct. for some period during "pugs" scrims pubs etc.... my clan mates and evan fellow d1 members that i still remained as my friends told me that he was suspicious cuz during pugs or etc they saw him spin or so on. but the things that bothers me is if he enforced that rule and caught people hacking himself what did he tell them? what if people hacked in the clan and still do and fox knows... consequences like this is terrible to crossfire community and ur clan.what steps will you guys take to ensure that any hacker in the clan is kicked and reported and so on. Fox was a cool person but after this hes another pathetic kid who cant play for fun and ruining other crossfire players experience i really have no words on what to say on this what so ever its just sad to know but kinda agitating at the same time that he will betray his own clan just for fame and becoming pro. but im glad that hackers are being banned and etc but if you need anything don't hesitate to pm me. my new ign is [Mvp]-Fear hope all go wells and good luck sorry for the situation u guys are having.

if i intruded in ur thread im sorry i was just checking on how the clan was going.

sincerely,
Mario (my real name) Razz for realz

QQ

Back to top Go down

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. Empty Re: This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month.

Post  Ikarion Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 am

well i am here to tell you what i have done and that was leaving deadly ones, it was a personal decision not influenced by others words bad mouthing tiff.

the clan needed a refresh and since i was stuck a little to much in the past and didnt want to pull back or say that it is just like in the old good times.

want to think of final justice of being a better clan, improved one. so now i am in clan made of people that share the same nationality and probably will stay there for a while.

meantime i wish final justice, tiff, bomb and river and other people i know, met to be safe and pawn.

and tiff i will still be your nr 1 fan XD
Ikarion
Ikarion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am

Ikarion,

I saw that you left and it did make me sad, but I do understand. Clans are funny business anyway we enter a game and try to find people to connect with. On that basis alone there shouldn't be that many problems yet sometimes they build more drama than our actual lives. You will always be welcome around here, and I only ask that you stop in and say hey from time to time <3. Good luck with the new clan, and I hope with them you are happy =). And doll, people will always bad mouth Wink it's the nature of the game.

QQ,
He did enforce the no hacking rule when it came to other people, and generally it was the Lts taking care of kicking people. Those of us that are still here will continue to remove and report people within our clan and the crossfire community that we find hacking. We can not do anything now about our past leader but just make sure the same mistake doesn't happen again. Just as much if not more, the members and Lts are accountable to me, but I am accountable to them. Within the community all we can say is that we were conned, we took someone in that played along side us for months. We believed him partly because of how much he preached that people shouldn't hack and so on; but now like you said he betrayed us, and he's just another hacker.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xX[FJ]BombXx Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 am

Ikarion thanks for being a friend. You were always fun to play with. Hope you find what you're looking for in the currently clan you're in. You are most welcome back at any time. Smile

QQ I do remember you. We all appreciate your support and kind words. Everything you said is true. Fox is a tool. Smile
xX[FJ]BombXx
xX[FJ]BombXx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jah Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm

SniperChick wrote:... and he's just another hacker.

and once a hacker always a hacker... please.
jah
jah
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  QQ Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:57 am

Yup once a hacker always hacker kinda sucks cuz stuff like this ruin upcoming crossfire rookies community experience and on there first fps experience that makes people quit games and ruining the game for all legit people and etc... But like always need help with anything don't hesitate to pm me I'll be glad to help. Final atleast a hacker was banned enough is enough to many hackers let's get rid of them glad u remember me bomb xD and I hope all goes well. cheers

QQ

Back to top Go down

Post  xX[FJ]BombXx Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks man. Smile
xX[FJ]BombXx
xX[FJ]BombXx
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is a statement regarding our clan's future and certain events of occurance in the past month. Empty xd

Post  Cruelty Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 pm

SniperChick* wrote:Thanks for posting this Bomb you can check it off that list I gave you lol.

It's nice to have you former unleashed people here though. It's always nice to have people come in that actually want to be involved in the clan and not just another member.

To Bombs post I would like to add...

If you have an issue with, and you're thinking about leaving, just because of the clan name -- don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Byee Smile

UR cool xD

But one more thing.

People deserve a second chance To get their lifes back on the right path.
I might be 14:) but that doesnt mean sh*t right?Sad Didnt know if we could stay these stuff... so i put *Razz)

Dont hate me for this...... i just said something i tought was right Very Happy

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  xX[FJ]BombXx Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

No, we get your idea. Second chances are given to people that are not in a position to break our clan's inner core and trust. Fox broke the clan's golden rule. His golden rule. No Hacking. There are no second chances for hacking.
xX[FJ]BombXx
xX[FJ]BombXx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jah Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Cruelty wrote:

People deserve a second chance To get their lifes back on the right path.
I might be 14:) but that doesnt mean sh*t right?Sad Didnt know if we could stay these stuff... so i put *Razz)

Dont hate me for this...... i just said something i tought was right Very Happy

not always, Pedophiliacs aren't ever forgiven, most states register them FOREVER

problem with hacking (basicly dishonesty) and disrespect is something you are raised NOT to do, you don't overcome it by being smacked on the wrist. Truth is, second chances for these people exist only in OTHER clans.

I have seen people snubbed for hacking for many years in other gaming communities, the smaller the community the more likely they will be snubbed. Fox will eventually fit in somewhere else--it is inevitable.
jah
jah
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down