Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone

5 posters

Go down

[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone Empty [Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone

Post  SniperChick Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm

It seems over the past few days there has been more drama in the clan than normal. While it is understandable, because we are all human that things will come up that cause stress and other emotions it is important to remember that this is a game that is supposed to be fun.

It is in our clan rules to show respect to our fellow clan mates, and people in the CF community.

Clan Wars
-You will not rage on other teams, especially during clan wars. Frankly I don't care if they are speed hacking and stabbing you from across the map. All that should be said to them is GG.
-The only reason you should leave a scrim, is if you accidentally DC from the game. No matter what the outcome is you should stick the game out and for lack of a better phrase take it like a man.
-If you don't want to scrim with certain people that is completely acceptable, but there are ways ways to tell someone this without being a jackass. Also if you don't want to scrim with certain people get the people together that you want to scrim with then just go find a game for that number of people instead of broadcasting that you need someone else.

Respect
-We have kids in the clan, if they annoy you or you don't want to deal with them change rooms. Simple as. You don't need to trash them because of their age...remember...you were that age once too.
-Racism...not going to be tolerated at all. I don't care if you think you are entitled to say it for whatever reason. You're not.

Leadership
-If you have an issue with Nate or with me, you can tell us and we can attempt to work it out. But understand this; Nate and I run this clan together...you're not going to play us against each other and we are always going to back each other. If you have an issue with that feel free and encouraged to leave the clan.

If you know of an issue with a player
With so many members and everyone being on at different times, we rely on the clan to let us know what is going on. So if you know of a problem with a member breaking any of the rules or just doing something that you don't feel right about please let me know. Just send a message here on the forum with the player's name and what is happening as well as any proof that you can hand over [screenshots/replays/etc]
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone Empty Re: [Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone

Post  ForceKill Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 pm

True things tiff
This should brighten peoples eyes and hopefully make our clan cleaner cuz ive seen 4-5 people who r my friends who left cuz of drama and 1-2 reasons from up there
ForceKill
ForceKill
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

[Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone Empty Re: [Caution] This Is A Drama Free Zone

Post  Loyalty Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:33 pm

very much agreed ^^
Loyalty
Loyalty
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VFL_clipi Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

i can only agree with you all

VFL_clipi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruelty Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 am

I must agree with that However i know im a QQer to atleast i think i QQ to much, but yeah thats me You can QQ if you want but dont scream in vent when you QQ because that could annoy the others :...
I dont wanna say names, i say it also in vent though Razz but imma stop with that Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil <---- Favourite emoticon lol

Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum