Final Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» wow ghost site
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm by pavel

» I guess im leaving
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am by Wicked

» I guess this is good bye
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am by [FJ]-Valiant

» I'm truely sorry
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm by IronMaiden

» bye guys
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm by swaturass

» Please read
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am by bonzo

» Enjoyed the clan.
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm by MasterSniper

» have a problem starting crossfire
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am by IronMaiden

» I'm going to be afk
TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm by Wicked

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer]

+2
jah
Irukashi69
6 posters

Go down

TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] Empty TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer]

Post  Irukashi69 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] 31

TuneUp Utilities Version 2010. Enjoy Your PC: fast, stable, customized. Have more fun--with your computer without all the hassles thanks to your new PC assistant. Work faster and get a better gaming experience. Now compatible with Windows 7.

To call TuneUp Utilities 2010 useful would drastically understate the situation. The app provides users with a powerful, well-designed utility that accesses the entire Windows maintenance tool set and more in a fast, organized, and easy-to-use series of connected modules.

Temp file management, registry cleaners and start-up program controls are the bread-and-butter of these utilities, and these basics work in TuneUp more quickly and easily than most. However, the app also sports great add-on tools you don't usually see in a utility program. It offers a variety of Internet and program-acceleration tweaks as well as Windows performance enhancers. The crash-preventing MemOptimizer, a file shredder, deleted file recovery, and a respectable uninstall utility round out the suite. You even can automate maintenance tasks with the scheduler or tweak Windows' appearance with the styler tool. The built-in RescueCenter can restore all changes completely or one by one.

The system-analyzing wizard, with its thorough reporting and upgrade suggestions, is worth the program price alone. Between the guts of steel and the stylish, logically arranged interface, TuneUp Utilities suits all users--from complete beginners who will appreciate the one-click optimization to more daring users who will experiment with all the settings.

NOTE: The serial number is included in the .txt file called "TU2010"

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jobllhgnwjj
Irukashi69
Irukashi69

Back to top Go down

TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] Empty Re: TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer]

Post  jah Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 pm

I find all automated tuneup utilities to be useless and overpriced attempts at fixing symptoms instead of root causes. just mai t0o sense
jah
jah
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer] Empty Re: TuneUp Utilities 2010 [Enhance the Speed of your Computer]

Post  IronMaiden Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am

Get a decent PC, so u don't have to "tune" it Cool
IronMaiden
IronMaiden

http://nl.netlog.com/Raineke

Back to top Go down

Post  redstone Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 pm

wow iron your dumb ha ha
redstone
redstone
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperChick Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

This post, and everything in this section are supposed to be helpful tips. Some people don't have the best PC or the know-how to be able to tune up their own PC and instead of spending a fair amount of cash to have someone do it these programs are able to help. That being said, no one is telling to you do this. Iru took the time to post in an attempt to help these people. If you don't have these issues to start with I'm not even sure why you opened it just to make ill will comments.
SniperChick
SniperChick
Admin

https://cd-d1.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marksman2 Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:16 pm

i have to say i had a problem with this program cause it said that the serial number was forged
Marksman2
Marksman2
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down